About

 About me

Hi and welcome! My name is Goufi. I go to Montmorency College.

 I have been studying Computer Science Programming for three semester and I'm currentky on my fourth. With this program you can become a Computer Programmer, a Computer software engineer, a Data scientist etc. 

I mainly learn how to code Java, HTML,Javascript, C# and C++. 

I also learn the bases of network and security. 

In the last semester, I will have an internship.

Since there is a lot of students and it keeps increasing, getting in the program I want in university might be hard because it is competitive but not as much as getting the job I want.


About this blog

This blog is going to all about my program. 

I wish to help those students out there who are struggling in this program. Learning to code is like learning a whole new language and college professors tend to not carefully explain the basics first. I have struggled a lot in my first year of college to the point where I considered leaving this program for good. So I want to help those students out there by explaining the basics so you don't have to second guess yourself and so you can feel confident! 

This blog will be a mix of glossary and tips for a successful and easy college experience.

To ensure my quality of writing I will be using Virtual Writing Tutor.


Comments